Monday, February 11, 2013

Trisha

 My little sister, Trisha passed away last week. Her funeral was today. She's been sick for over two years. She had 2 inoperable brain tumors and skin cancer during that time. It's sad that she got so sick. She was so healthy and active throughout her life. They tested her blood a few weeks ago and said it looked healthier than most people's blood. While in the hospital she got pneumonia. She was an incredible person. I miss her so much. My kids miss her a lot too. She lived across the street from us and was like a second mom to them.










3 comments:

  1. I'm so very sorry for your loss. Your sister had such a beautiful smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My heart goes out to you and your family...so sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear about your loss! You and your family are in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete